The components you should consider upgrading depend on your PC’s current configuration and your desired improvements. Generally, upgrading the RAM can enhance multitasking capabilities, while a faster CPU can improve overall processing speed.
Here are the most important PC parts that impact your performance the most:
- CPU (Processor) – (High impact) active work performance, multi-Threaded Rendering, gaming.
- GPU (Graphics Card) – (High impact) gaming, GPU rendering, viewport-display.
- Storage – (Medium impact) directly affects how fast your computer reads and writes files, as well as how many projects and apps you have room for.
- RAM (Memory) – (Medium impact) tolerance of your computer to handle more complex projects or multiple apps and projects at once.
- Benchmarking- Benchmarking your computer helps you figure out what components need to be upgraded.Benchmarking does this by making your computer run a series of operations that mimic certain types of workloads.
Should I buy a new laptop or upgrade my PC?
It depends on your specific needs and circumstances. If your PC is outdated and cannot handle the tasks you require, buying a new laptop might be a better option.
However, if your PC meets your needs with some minor improvements, upgrading it could be a more cost-effective choice.
Upgrading the graphics card can enhance gaming and visual performance, and adding an SSD can significantly boost system responsiveness. Assess your needs and consult with a professional for tailored advice.You’re given a performance score that you can compare to other systems or components that you are thinking of buying.
Benchmarking makes it easy to get an idea of where your system currently stands in terms of performance, and what kind of performance increase you can expect with different upgrading options.
If you want to upgrade your PC in Surrey, meet the Same Day Geek at the following address#404, 1688 152nd Street – Surrey, BC, V4A 4N2 and you can also reach us via email firstname.lastname@example.org and Phone: (778) 294 – 2940